Creatine spports energy production and helps maintain and promote lean body mass, muscle endurance, and power. Creatine is an amino acid that supports increases in work capacity and muscle power output. It also promotes lean body mass and supports cognitive function. Supports an increase in work capacity & power output of muscles Promotes physical endurance Increases lean body mass Helps the body create energy more efficiently for exercise.
Returns - No Return Policy
- Supports an increase in work capacity & power output of muscles
- Promotes physical endurance
- Increases lean body mass
- Helps the body create energy more efficiently for exercise
- Creatine plays an important role in the body’s production of cellular energy because it helps make ATP, a molecule needed by all cells. The physiological need for creatine increases in individuals who exercise regularly, to prevent muscle damage.
- Creatine also helps maintain hydration within cells. When you start creatine supplementation, you may see an increase on the scale as the body is holding on to more water within muscles.
- Createine is also known to lessen muscle breakdown and to support cognitive function in aging populations.
Ingredients Per Serving
Creatine Monohydrate 3g
Adults take one scoop daily, along with sufficient water.
Best Before - 12 Months