The Ultribe-Paderu race will be conducted at Paderu, a sleepy town located at a height of approximately 900 meters in the district of Visakhapatnam. Blessed with valleys, picturesque hills and waterfalls, Paderu is a Mandal headquartered and situated at a distance of 100 km north-west of Visakhapatnam in the serene Eastern Ghats.
The Ultribe-Paderu Run – Vizag
- The Paderu Run will be held in three categories:
- 10 kilometres (trail debut)
- 25 kilometres (hill challenge)
- 50 kilometres (flagship event)
- Aid stations/hydration points will be available at earmarked points to support runners all along the route. These points will have basic hydration essentials like water, electrolytes, fruits and other eatables like peanut bars and chocolates.
- Registration fee:
- 10 kilometres (trail debut): Rs. 1,250/- per head
- 25 kilometres (hill challenge): Rs. 1,750/- per head
- 50 kilometres (flagship event): Rs. 2,250/- per head