Race Day: Sunday, 21st January 2024
Start from outside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)
Race category distance: 42.195 km
Start on Thursday, 10th August 2023, 6 PM IST
End on Thursday, 30th November 2023, 11:59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
The minimum age eligibility to apply for the Marathon race category is 18 years (born on or before 20.01.2006)
1. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 18 years of age (born on or before 20.01.2006).
b) The marathon confirmation criteria
2. In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Wednesday, 17th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 17th January to 19th January, allowing time slots available on 20th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
3. On race day, participants will be lined up at the start line based on the timing certificates provided at the time of registration.
4. Confirmed Marathon men and women participants will receive a race day singlet and a race day t-shirt respectively, courtesy event’s Sports Goods Partner, ASICS, at the Bib Collection Center within the Mirchi Get Active Expo. We will try our best to accommodate the singlet/tee size selected by you. However, if unavailable, the next best available size singlet/tee will be offered. Any requests for change in sizes/color will not be entertained. Please note no race day singlet/tee will be couriered to anyone pre or post the event.
5. All finishers of the Marathon race category will get a finisher medal post their run on race day (please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of marathon finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 21 working days from race day.
6. For more information, please check FAQs.